Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Homemade Fabric Freshener!!!!

This is gonna be a quick post. Im in the middle of trying to do my morning housework while the baby is asleep (sort of) and getting ready for an appointment later. So this is an EMERGENCY post as my neighbor had a smelly cat issue this morning, and it sounds as though Febreeze would be a big help :) I have seen a ton of recipes for Febreeze online, but Im shying away from any that involve vinegar. I didnt mind it on my floor as I posted yesterday, but on my couch??? Not so much. I messed around with some ratios and this is my favorite concentration. not to strong but definately fresh! Seriously This recipe works, I love it! My house smells like clean lavender scented laundry. My favorite!

My Fabric Freshener Recipe - 1 part scented fabric softener to 2 parts water

Thats it. simple. I will NEVER but commercial fabric freshener again. I buy the cheap fabric softener in lavendar scent and It worked just fine. Put it all in a spray bottle, shake and spray a mist onto fabric and sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment